Well it has been a bit slow on the "Project" these past few days, golf weather has been good and there is the lawn that needed to be addressed. Before ReBecca brought in live stock. It talks a bit of time to get some of the equipment needed to handle the this size of a lawn and then return it. And Murphy's Law always plays a roll and I had some trailer light problems that took some more time to work out, and are not corrected, yet.
Anyway back to the title, I have started to get ready to install the bath room window and exhaust fan. I built a bulkhead for the vent hose above the toilet and removed the siding in preparation for the window.
The exhaust fan vent tube bulkhead.
Getting things prepared for the window. I still need to add a header and sill plate.
Siding pulled off, the window will be closer to the left side.
No comments:
Post a Comment