Sunday, July 22, 2012

The Grout Is In

It took a week for us to not get our grout. The hardware store had to order our colour from the company and we waited and waited then after a week we found out they didn't ship it, so to the phone book I went and found a great flooring store in Saint John and they had the colour. ReBecca and I went on Saturday to get it and ReBecca asked if they has samples of the dried grout on hand, they had all the colors in a nice show case to see what they look like dried. Better then a piece of paper on a bag. We are very happy our original order was delayed, because it wasn't the colour ReBecca wanted. So we changed colours, bought a bag and I put in down today. Lets hope is dries a little lighter to match the tiles. This past week wasn't waisted, I worked on milling the baseboards and trim the way ReBecca wants them. Sorry no sneak peeks, you'll have to wait until they're up.
It's a little hard to tell the grout is in, trust me.

No comments:

Post a Comment