This site is a visual record of the renovations on our home in Searsville.
Wednesday, June 19, 2013
Pulling Out All The Stops
We're not really pulling out all the stops, I'm making them, the door stops that is. To ensure the stops are thick enough to conceal all the openings once the door is closed I thought it would be easier to just make them. After all I'd have to paint them anyway. So here they are with a few coats of paint and then I'll get them installed.
The material posted on this site is for information only and is covered by the provisions of the Copyright Act, by Canadian Laws, Policies, Regulations and International Agreements. No portion of the work (inlcuding, but not limited to: artwork, text, photosgraphs, images, video, adn audio) may be duplicated, altered, downloaded or reproduced in any way without direct written permission from the artist.
No comments:
Post a Comment