Saturday, June 9, 2012

And Then There Was 'The Mud"

After putting up a few more pieces of dry wall on the face side of the tub enclosure, I decided to do a little taping and mud, lots of fun. Even though there are a few more pieces of dry wall to go up after the tub is installed I thought to best to get some of it done, cleaned up. Because there are a lot of little pieces and this means more joints and more mud, so after sanding and clean up the two side pieces shouldn't be too messy. I hope. As the room is just the right size for a bathroom, it is a little small for two people and a ladder, so ReBecca spent the morning cleaning the old fridge we brought in from the shed and putting out her flower pots with new plants on the veranda (I'll get pictures tomorrow, I promise.)
Lots of tape and mud, equal more sanding.
Plenty of little pieces on the tub support face. It is coming together.

No comments:

Post a Comment