The house may not be move in ready and this shouldn't stop us from using the land. ReBecca spent part of the morning tilling a couple of areas for a garden and a temporary flower bed. The soil looks great and after she gets some manure mixed in she'll get her garden underway. Today I just finished putting in the meranti board in two of the upstairs rooms and I cut out the pieces needed for two closets. Some of the mud was still wet to start sanding, so I'll do it later.
This is on the south side of the house, we were told a while ago and saw in a picture that this is were a previous owner had their garden and it was said to be one of the best in the area.
Temporary flower bed on the east side of the yard.
As promised from my last post here are the flower pots ReBecca did up yesterday. I know you can't see the flowers, it's still early, they're not ready yet.
No comments:
Post a Comment