That was today's job, I got the frames sanded and two coats of primer on, tomorrow I'll start with the semi-gloss paint, then assembly and instillation. The windows in the house felt air tight at least when the trim was inside the old frames. But remove the trim and you notice the little things like when an 80 Km/h wind comes up from the west, it blows very well into the room. So out came all the old insulation that was stuffed around the windows and in with the spray foam, it's all nice and tight and sealed, ready for the new trim. I had done the down stairs windows this summer, this job took me about 2 hours to pull the insulation out, I used an dentist pick type tool to reach in and pull it out.
 |
| A look at 12 window frames primed ready for finished paint. |
No comments:
Post a Comment