Monday, February 11, 2013

Working With The Weather - A Snow Day

As most of us already know we had a bit of snow, actually it was called a blizzard, so work on the house has slowed down some what. I spent one day waiting for the snow to stop, cleaning the driveway in town and then the next day doing both places. The next thing will be to get the wood to start the window trim. I'll be waiting a few days to pick it up as it is calling for rain, and I have to use the trailer because most of it will be 10 feet long to maximize the best results out each board, without waiting too much. Not even a snow day as I wasn't very busy. I'll save this day for golfing season.

A nice bright day, a bit windy. Another postcard picture.

This is the start of one end of the driveway. It goes as far to
the house from the garage and beyond as much again.

No comments:

Post a Comment