Monday, February 3, 2014

A Little Projection

With the weather cooperating work continued today, they built the east side projection. It comes out about a foot, follows the line of the west side veranda as they tie into each other by the north end projection.

Over the past few days I have been building the drawers for the cabinet below the wall oven, and installing a new type of drawer slide. They are full extension and are rated for 88 lbs as well are soft closing, just get it to the last two inches and it will close the rest by it's self. The instillation instructions were not the easiest to follow and I had to make a few adjustments to them to fit the size of slides for the depth of drawers we to have. Next time I'll be better co-ordinate and prepared.

Building the projection.

Adding soffets and shingles.

A small roof line doesn't take long.

My work load, before they cut through.

A nice fit.

Full extension.

Dovetail joints for strength.

Slides are installed on the bottom, out of the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment