I've started cleaning up the drawers and thought I'd see how much storage space there actually would be and as it turns out just the drawers for this wall only, we'll have 24 cubic feet of storage. I haven't calculated the space under and over the oven or the cabinet that will go over the fridge or even the upper cabinets over the main counter area. It has to be enough, we'll see.
A strange thing happen yesterday when we got home, something eat our mail box and yes I mean eat. From the picture below you can see what happened, and it was left just beside the post it was sitting on. I wonder what did it and what damage it may have cased to the machine that eat it.
 |
| Here is what 24 cubic feet of drawers looks like. |
 |
| Our mail box, after it was spit out, folded inside out. |
No comments:
Post a Comment