Monday, July 21, 2014

A Kitchen In The Rough

Well there in and they may be in the rough, but they look good. It took a few days, I had to make sure the base was strait and level, and then I added the base cabinets to get things lined up on the right side. Once that was done, up went the uppers and I added the receptacle for the cook top, I won't go into detail about where I had to go to get the proper fittings. Once that was done I could finish installing the base cabinets. I have a temporary counter to in the shop to be fitted, as it will take a while for the one we want. The sink will fit in as it did before and I have drain and water lines already run to the basement. It's all coming together.

A clean slate.

The base is in and base cabinets set in place.

The upper cabinets installed.

The uppers by the sink.

The far right upper.

Everything is secured.

All went well, even put in a couple of drawers.

You can see the cook top in place.

1 comment:

  1. This is looking so awesome Wayne - great work!!! a panoramic photo taken while standing in the middle of the room would be nice - just sayin'.

    ReplyDelete