Tuesday, July 8, 2014

The Drawers Are In

The last two drawers are in and they fit perfectly, this time. As well I added a small strip of wood as a spacer above the top drawer for the cook top cabinet. It needs a clearance of 4 inches and with the counter top we'll have 5, to help define the depth of this drawer, this spacer helps maintain the clearance. I'll be starting shortly the installation, it will take a bit of time, many things to fit, like the outlet for the cook top needs to be cut out of the cabinet, that is if I don't have to move it first, as well holes for the drain and water lines for the sink, as well wires run for the under counter lights. Its the little things and the details that takes up my time. But we only want to do this once.

All three drawer cabinets will have the same size fronts. This
top drawer is shorter because of the cook top. The two
drawer cabinet will have a panel door on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment