Thursday, August 14, 2014

Great Looking Floors

The floors are laid and they look great. It took us 3½ days total to lay them, there were a couple of day's in between we didn't get any down, other commitments and a break helps. I still have to get the transition pieces for the bathroom and mud room doorways done. It took this long because we had to make sure the look was right, with some being a little lighter then others and the joint spacing was what we wanted. This is the first really big project we did together and it went very well, we're even still talking.

From the dinning room.

Looking back from the kitchen sink.

The fridge opening and the dishwasher was done too.

The kitchen's new look.

A great looking dinning room.

In front of the cook top and sink.

1 comment:

  1. amazing what you can do as a couple and still stay together...lol.....I found that if I let Fred be boss, it works better.

    ReplyDelete