Wednesday, July 1, 2015

The Last 8 Feet

After getting all the books and supplies moved from the last 8 feet ReBecca was done for the day, that was yesterday at 9:30 PM, and she started in the afternoon, she had it well organized and packed it. This morning we moved the book cases downstairs and I was able to start putting up the last 12 sheets of drywall. And because I could start a little earlier than planed, I got the seams taped and the mud is on. Tomorrow I'll get it sanded (wet sanding) apply the second coat of mud, get the fans going and maybe just maybe I could get it sanded and the third coat on. It's an open area and the corners are very easy to do.


The last 8 feet.

It only took 12 sheets to do this part.

The first coat of mud is on.

Looks good.

No comments:

Post a Comment