Sunday, March 31, 2013

Making A Mess Of Things

That pretty well sums up what the doors look like now. After applying some, OK a bit more than some, carpenters wood fill, to clean up the nail holes and some imperfections, they look a bit rough. After tomorrow, when I sand them down and apply a coat of paint to see how they'll look and if I need to touch up anything, they should look a bit better. Here is what they look like after today's work was done, I don't think you need to see every door or both sides, this give you an idea of what they all look like.


The bathroom door.

Looking out the living room into the dining room.

Looking into the office and closet door.


From the dressing room to the master bedroom.

From the master bedroom to the hallway.

Dressing room doors.

Inside the spare room.

No comments:

Post a Comment