Monday, March 11, 2013

The Trim Is Up

I have been busy with the trim, I got it installed and filled the nail holes and fixed up a few gaps at the corners. And I got them sanded, a coat of paint is on and a bead of caulk around the outside of the trim and around the inside of the frame where it meets the window, so it looks complete. I have a bit more touch up work ahead with another coat of paint. Here is what they looked like after the filler dried. By the way it didn't take me this long to do the work, I had major computer problems so it's taken a few day to straiten that mess up and now I can show you our progress.

Kitchen west.

Kitchen north.


Dining room south.

Dining room west.

Living room east.

Living room south.

Office.

Master bedroom.

Dressing room.

Hall south.


Spare room.


No comments:

Post a Comment