Tuesday, April 16, 2013

The First Step To Baseboard Installation

The first step is almost completed, I have to nail in the boards in the hallway, and remember the walls are not plumb so there are little gaps at the corner that I can fix later. Then I'll start the second step which is the ¼ rounds, then many more steps after that to fill the nail holes, sand, paint, apply silicone and paint and paint again. This will take a few days as I have another project with my Father-in-Law that we need to do and not to mention the course opens tomorrow. I can start to cash in some of the snow days I saved up over the winter. Remember they are just nailed in and nothing more.

Looking into the office.

Looking out the office.

South view of the hallway.

North view.

The spare room.

Looking out the spare room.

The dressing room.

In the dressing room.

Looking out the master bedroom.

The master.

1 comment:

  1. Awe Wayne, it looks so awesome - WOW!!!! How proud you must be. XO
    Donna

    ReplyDelete