Friday, April 5, 2013

They're Done

The door frames and trim are up and I'll call it completed, at least for now. I couldn't find the old paint can with the name of the paint we have on the walls in three of rooms upstairs, so I had to cut a piece out of the walk through wall, low to the floor, and take it to the hardware store to find out what colour it was. I had the others and it took only a few hours to cut in the sides of the trim to clean up the look. I also got to finish off three of the upstairs windows as well.  Over the next little while I'll probably notice a few things I could do, a touch up here, a bit of fill there and a splash of paint to hide it all. If I find anything I'll do it when I do the base boards. That will be my next little project, for now I think a couple of rest day's are in order. Here they are.

The bathroom door.

Looking out the living room.

From the dining room to the hallway.


Hallway into the office.

Out the office into the master bedroom.

Looking into the dressing room.

Looking back into the master bedroom.

Looking into the hall from the master.

Dressing room closet and hall doors.
Looking into the spare room.

Looking out to the hallway.

Dressing room closet.

No comments:

Post a Comment