Tuesday, September 18, 2012

A Busy Few Days

The old pine floors are going back down. I have two rooms done, two others partially done and the hall to do. It takes a bit of time because ReBecca wants the hall to have all old floor boards and as I mentioned in an earlier post, run the length of the hall, so I have to make sure I have enough old floor boards to do the job. I still have to cut in the tongue and groves in the new pine boards but that won't be a problem. Like ReBecca said, knotty pine is not our first choice of flooring, its soft, even when we apply 3 - 4 coats of poly, but they are the original floors and they are not in heavy traffic areas.
The master bedroom, there are new boards in the room but will be hidden under the bed. Besides once they are all stained you won't be able to tell.
My office, it looks great and the floors fell very solid.
The dressing room started.
The spare room.

No comments:

Post a Comment