After three coast of mud and sanding I put on some primer, this will help me find those few flaws that need to be touched up. It has taken 5 days to get to here. The first bit of mud added was a bit heavy in places and required a couple of days to dry.
Starting to look like something now. I added some more mud to those few spots that needed it. I should be done very soon.
This is the ¾ inch plywood I laid a couple of weeks ago, finally screwed down. It needed to be tweaked in a couple of locations to make it a little more level than just the planks. It isn't perfect but it is even, this we can work with. Looking into the kitchen from the dining room south wall.
This floor is very solid, there is about 1¾ inches of wood down, the original sub floor of 1 inch planks and these ¾ inch plywood sheets. This is a look into the dining room from the kitchen.
No comments:
Post a Comment