I've been busy trying to finish off with the plywood sub-floor in the living room and hall way. I also sanded the pine boards that are in the closet and passage way that is between the master bedroom and dressing room. These three boards couldn't be pulled out because of the wall between the spaces. So a little bit of work with a disk and belt sander and they are ready to be finished along with the original boards, once I get them laid.
This is the closet space in the dressing room.
The passage way between rooms. Luckily we want to keep a bit of the unoriginality of the floors.
Work in progress, plywood laid but not screwed down, a little bit of tweaking needed. This is looking into the hall from the SE corner of the living room.
Looking into the living room from the bottom step.
We're also looking at windows for the kitchen, over the sink. This sheet of plywood on the wall is were it will go. We have time and options, right now, we'll see.
No comments:
Post a Comment