Monday, January 14, 2013

Bright & Shiny

Well I didn't wait to apply the second coat primer, they dried yesterday afternoon and I put on the second coat of primer, this one was a bright white and the same brand as the first one. So today I got right at it and was able to put on two coats of trim and door paint. A semi-gloss white, bright and shiny. I'll let them set for a couple of days and then take them to the house and start installing them. Today I also put on a touch up coat on the master bedroom, the dressing room and the spare room. If you recall we painted them about this time last year, just in case we got lucky and sold the house we would at least have the rooms painted. Well over the year and after pulling up and installing the floors, the walls took a bit of a beating and needed to be freshened up a bit. The temperature today was about +10° C and the pond made it's debut today, we'l see how it holds out this year.

The door frames are looking good.
The start of our seasonal pond.

No comments:

Post a Comment