Monday, January 21, 2013

Clean and Smooth

Sorry there weren't any pictures yesterday, all I did was cut off the plugs, sanded a bit, added a few pieces at the bottom of a couple doors, and put on some wood fill to help hide any of the plugs. Not really worth the pictures. Today I sanded them smooth, and put on two coats of paint to clean them up. We'll be putting on more paint later, when the trim work goes up and of course after we move in, things get bumped and a bit grubby when moving. But for now they look good, I hope you can see it in these pictures.


Looking from inside the spare room to the doorway of the
dressing room at the closet door and the walk thru door.
From in the living room to the dining room doorway.

A better look the dressing room doors.


No comments:

Post a Comment