Monday, January 28, 2013

Hand Work

All the window frames have been placed and it's time to start fitting them, except for the north kitchen window, which was plumb and fit strait off. Oh ya that's the one I installed. After marking what needed to be trimmed I was going to use the jig saw to make my cuts but some are so small that it would be a waist of time, because I'd have to use the hand plan anyway to clean up any cut marks so it's only hand work to fit all 11 of them. It's pine and easy to plan the edge, just a bit time consuming.

The dining room windows in place, not fitted yet.

The west kitchen windows, they'll be tricky to fit.

The master bedroom window in place.

This is what I took off the living room windows, a lot of shavings.

No comments:

Post a Comment