Tuesday, November 20, 2012

A New Look

With the drywall up it gives the hallway and living room a new look and we like it. Things are coming along, I have a few more strips of drywall to put up near the ceiling at the top of the existing drywall. We gained about 2 inches after pulling down the old ceiling and after the new one went up I still have about 1½ inches at the top of the walls to ceiling. So I cut small pieces, put them in as fillers. Much easier to tape and mud and sand and mud again in light layers, verses the alternative of waiting for an 1½ inch cavity of mud to dry.


From the front door looking in the living room.

Looking back down the hallway.

Look from the south east corner of the living room,
where my chair will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment