| This is how it was, tub at the end, washer and dryer in the room. |
| With everything I needed removed I could see the wiring and plumbing and get started. |
| A lot of ceiling came down, many layers. |
| With a new and some what level floor, new window, and exhaust vent hole cut, the tub is framed out. |
| With the help of a friend, Mike Tokach, I got the drywall up, this type is for bathrooms and is heavy. |
| Plumbing and wiring done, tub is in place. |
| Once all the dry wall was done, mud was put on, sanding and priming was done. |
| We added a little colour, and started the in- floor heating. |
| A layer between the floor and tile to help with any movement. |
| Tiles laid and vent positioned. |
| Trim and baseboards put on. |
| Toilet installed. |
| New sink and lights, nice an bright. |
No comments:
Post a Comment