Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Looking Back

It's been over a week and I haven't posted anything, we are still here and from when we started the demo to putting on the primer was a 10½ + month journey and we are taking a little break. We'll start the trim and baseboard work in the new year. Until then I thought I would go down memory lane a bit. Over the next little while I'll post pictures showing how the project has progressed, and this is a reminder to us that we have accomplished a lot and a little break is OK.

Here is the kitchen as we look back.

December 2011 after we got the house.

Feb 2012 the kitchen demo starts.

In April when everything came down, all the old wiring
started to show up. As well the first layer of flooring came up



In July the original floor boards came up exposing more of
the time line and the sub-floor.
The plywood sub-floor went down in September, and
in October a new window went in.
Insulated in November, nice an warm now.

Early December we have a clean slate to work with.

No comments:

Post a Comment