Thursday, December 6, 2012

Round Three Done

After 4 hours of sanding, the old fashion way, the third coat is done. I did see after the dust settled a few spots I have to go over, so tomorrow will be a touch up day, and I think I'll go with the wet sanding method for these small areas. As well there are a few locations that I'll need to put on a little mud, so Saturday I'll clean them off and hopefully be able to get started on priming everything. And today I had another prisoner, actually I think it's the same one, this time we went for a little drive up the road. Don't worry, I released him and hope he'll start a new life away from ours. But I doubt it. Here are a few shots after the sanding, hard to see how it looks but trust me, it's looking good.





You got to love that afternoon sunlight.

No comments:

Post a Comment