Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Adding A Little Light

With the lights now positioned and wired it only made scene to put up some lights, even if they are temporary fixtures. I also relocated the original light to a spot that will be inside the pantry. Lots of light is important in the kitchen and I hope we have enough. I also set up a box and switch for futures lights that will go under the cabinet right of the cook top. I'll get the wiring for the range, microwave and coffee station later, as they are on an interior wall and I want to start insulating the kitchen, soon.

Looking down the line where the cook top and sink will be.

Looking in from the dining room.
The light over the sink is independent, as is the pantry light.


Over the future TV built in and new custom book cases.
I'll be busy later on.

No comments:

Post a Comment