Thursday, October 25, 2012

How Much Trash Can There Be????

Well today we filled, at least ¾ full, another 22 foot dumpster with more construction waste, and it only took us about 2½ hours. I am amazed at how much trash there is, or should I say was in the house. This last load was generated from the demo of the upstairs bathroom, the old duct work from the basement, and just a little bit of waste from the bathroom reno. But it's gone and I can only hope that will be it, at least for a while anyway.

Everything was already in or behind the shed.

The old kitchen and dining room floors I couldn't save.

It does add up.

The back side of the mountain.

This is what it looked like when we started.

The wood is gone.

The mountain is gone.

Lots of room now.

It took an hour to load the wood.

About 1½ hours after the wood was on we were done.

No comments:

Post a Comment